BitLox Press Release: BitLox Limited is now manufacturing the most advanced and secure hardware Bitcoin wallets ever developed. Encased in titanium and aerospace grade alloys, and with never-before-seen privacy and security features including hidden Bitcoin wallet support, duress PIN, AEM, quad password protection, and more. Users can also use iOS and Android apps to manage their Bitcoin securely on the go.
With a sleek shockproof and weatherproof metal case the size of a credit card, measuring only 4 mm in thickness and a weight of only 25g, BitLox hardware Bitcoin wallets pack a punch. BitLox wallets feature a 2″ full matrix advanced e-paper display, multiple layers of PIN protection and Bluetooth LE for access on the go with your smartphone.
BitLox’s hardware Bitcoin wallets include a range of unprecedented features for ironclad Bitcoin security and privacy of users, with multiple wallets (each with its own encrypted seed) and numerous security features.
BitLox, The Most Advanced Hardware Bitcoin Wallet On The Market:
Encased in indestructible titanium and aerospace grade alloys, and sporting unprecedented privacy and security features, BitLox is proud to have developed the ultimate secure Bitcoin storage solution for end users, organizations and companies operating in the Bitcoin sector.
Using the Darknet with Tor, I2P and TailsOS Access, Without Compromising Security:
Only BitLox has the ability to use the security of the ultimate hardware Bitcoin wallet combined with the absolute privacy of Darknet access tools. Hardware wallets can be used with BitLox’s TOR based access, or even the newest privacy network I2P – for more info visit https://bitlox.io/tori2p
Astonishingly the BitLox can also be used with the epitome of anonymous networking – the TailsOS – where every boot and use is as with a clean computer.
Hidden Bitcoin Wallets No One Else Can Access, or Prove They Even Exist:
BitLox is proud to present hidden Bitcoin wallets. Users can keep an extra stash of funds in special wallets that are indistinguishable from random data. It is impossible to prove that these wallets even exist. This gives you perfect plausible deniability.
BitLox recommends placing a small amount of BTC in an open wallet, with the bulk of remaining funds hidden. In the unlikely case of extortion or coercion, one could even reluctantly give up one hidden wallet. But that’s OK, because the BitLox supports up to 50 hidden Bitcoin wallets for unprecedented privacy and security of users.
Duress PIN for self-destruct:
If there ever is a need to quickly return the BitLox to the factory fresh state, the duress PIN can be used in place of the normal device PIN to instantly and irrevocably wipe the BitLox memory.
Anti Evil Maid, Available Only on BitLox:
AEM, or Anti Evil Maid, is a system where users set a special recognition phrase so they can always verify that it is their BitLox, instead of a device substituted by some evil actor intent on finding out the device PINs.
Quad Passwords For Layered PIN Protection:
A device recognition PIN, device power-on PIN, wallet PIN, and even a per transaction PIN are all configurable. Users can customize their BitLox with as many layers of PIN protection as they desire, without sacrificing usability. Only BitLox supports multiple layers of PIN protection.
Every BitLox carries a FIVE-YEAR warranty, and prices start at $199.
More Key Features of The BitLox Hardware Bitcoin Wallet:
- Mobile with Bluetooth LE for low power usage and extended battery life
- Credit card form factor
- 4 mm thin – smallest in its class
- 2″ full matrix advanced e-paper display – can display address QR codes when fully powered off
- Indestructible shockproof & weatherproof metal case
- Can be charged with any micro-USB cable
- Multiple languages supported
- Display and sign free-form messages with address key – proving users identity
- NIST certified True Random Number Generator to secure user signatures
- Over 100 wallets possible, each of which can generate millions of unique addresses
- The seed for each wallet is encrypted via PINs
- Emergency PIN irrevocably wipes all user data
- Full alphanumeric keypad directly on the device – entering PINs has never been more secure
- PINs may be up to 20 characters in length, alphanumeric [0-9a-zA-Z]
- 12, 18 or 24 word mnemonic backups enable recovery of all funds if the BitLox is ever lost or stolen
- Mnemonic phrases are compatible with leading web wallets and open source tools
- Wallet recovery from mnemonics is done ONLY on the device, no phrase entry on a computer to worry about.
- Stylish and advanced design that will be the envy of all
- Fully BIP32 & BIP39 compliant
- Lightweight yet robust at only 25 g
- Internally calculates transaction fees & displays them – never get a “surprise” with fees
- Free leather carrying case
About BitLox Limited:
BitLox Limited is a dynamic start-up company, incorporated in Hong Kong, primarily offering to its customers products and services in the field of emerging financial technologies and digital currencies. BitLox Limited is poised to establish lasting strategic partnerships and expand with reliable partners and well-established investors across the globe.
BitLox brings state-of-the-art technology to both consumer and enterprise customers alike. BitLox is developing several more products to be announced soon, with groundbreaking cutting edge Bitcoin security solutions in advanced stages of research and development.
Affiliates & partnerships are welcome!
Dana L. Coe, BitLox CEO is currently available for interviews with interested media outlets worldwide. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to purchase a BitLox, please visit: https://www.BitLox.com/
View the BitLox press kit at: https://www.bitlox.com/pages/bitlox-press-kit
Name: Mr. Dana L. Coe
Telephone: +86 139 0581 3322
BitLox Ltd. is an incorporated Hong kong company.
DUNS number: 664236490
BitLox is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to FDIC and other consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
About Bitcoin PR Buzz:
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 2 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for more information.